Cucumber, feta and watermelon skewers perfect to serve as finger food at a buffet or summer aperitif with friends.
Are you looking for an appetizer that is simple and quick to prepare , suitable for summer and that does not require long cooking? The recipe for cucumber, feta and watermelon skewers is definitely for you. These skewers are prepared in no time and can also be prepared in advance. The important thing is to keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve them. You are used to preparing fish skewers, but have you ever tried these?
The cucumber, feta and watermelon base can also be enriched with other ingredients such as pitted black olives and bites of toast. I recommend that you keep the fruit and vegetable skewers in the refrigerator well covered with cling film for a maximum of one day. If, on the other hand, you prefer your guests to season their skewers, you can serve them keeping the emulsion for the seasoning apparently.
Preparation of cucumber, feta and watermelon skewers
- To prepare the cucumber, feta and watermelon skewers (if you prefer you can use the yellow watermelon), start by rinsing the feta then let it drain and cut into cubes .
- Peel the cucumber, peel it and cut it into cubes too.
- Take a slice of watermelon and cut into cubes the same size as those of feta and cucumbers.
- Stick a cube of cucumber, one of feta, mint and a cube of watermelon on the sticks.
- Prepare an emulsion based on extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the skewers with the emulsion and serve. Enjoy your meal.
If you liked this recipe you can also try the ham and melon skewers .
We recommend consuming the fresh skewers at the moment .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...